In one of my blog hops a few weeks ago, I saw this one blog that has an ongoing 30-day blog challenge. I stayed on that blog for a while and read about the challenge. Well, eventually, I was challenged! 🙂 And I promised that blogger that I will do the challenge on my new blog. I don’t know if I am going to write down for 30 days? Well, I guess I have her blog to follow! hehehe…
She wrote down the following:
- Share a recent picture and something about your week.
- What’s the meaning behind your blog name?
- Share something about your hometown.
- Share something about the TV show you’re currently addicted to.
- Share your insights on why you Facebook.
- Share a story about your most serious injury.
- Share a short letter to your ex-boyfriend.
- Share something about your favorite blogs.
- Share something about your favorite cartoon character.
- List 20 of your favorite movies.
- Share some insights about your pet peeves.
- Your nicknames and why you have them.
- Share something about your celebrity crushes.
- Share something about your favorite music/musician.
- Share something about your pets.
- Share something about your favorite book.
- Share something you’re afraid of.
- Share your thoughts on the advantages and disadvantages of being single.
- Share something about a song that makes you smile.
- Share something about your least favorite subject in school.
- Google, Firefox, Rockmelt or Yahoo?
- Favorite Bible verse.
- What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
- If you could pick a name for yourself, what would it be?
- Why do you blog?
- What’s your opinion about blog awards/tags?
- What are your childhood ambitions?
- Share a story about your adolescence.
- What do you usually notice when you watch a movie?
- Do you believe that in the year 2012, it’s the end of the world?
So, this is the challenge, everyday, I am going to write something about the topics listed above. The blogger mentioned that along with the 30-day challenge, I have to do at least 5,000 steps a day! Oh my, this is one heck of a challenge really! Can I have my hubby do the steps while I do the writing??? hehehe… :-). Actually I have altered some of her rules… Leah, I hope you don’t mind… 🙂
Tomorrow is a new day and tomorrow, I start with my challenge! Good luck to me (and to my hubby)!